Blantons Gold Edition
Blanton's Gold Edition
- Type: Bourbon Whiskey
- Recipe: Corn - Rye - Malted Barley
- Mash Type: Sour
- Still Proof: 70% Alcohol by Volume - 140 proof
- Entry Proof: 62.5% Alcohol by Volume - 125 proof
- Warehouse: H
- Barrel Type: White Oak
- Maker: Independent Stave
- Staves: 6 month air dry
- Treatment: #4 Char
- Filtration: Chill Filtered
- Bottle Proof: 51.5% Alcohol by Volume - 103 proof
Tasting Notes: Rich Amber color.
Nose: Powerful and Dry, marked by Honey, Vanilla, Spices, and Chocolate.
Palate Entry: Full and Rich, marked by Citrus, Butter, Spice, Light Honey, and Oak.
Finish: Long, with Toffee and Apple, leading to a soft Buttery Chocolate aftertaste.________________________________________
Best Served: Straight
Please Note: Our Gold edition is currently only offered in international markets, as well as in Duty Free organizations (typically located in airports) domestically.