- Type: Bourbon Whiskey
- Recipe: Corn - Rye - Malted Barley
- Mash Type: Sour
- Still Proof: 70% Alcohol by Volume - 140 proof
- Entry Proof: 62.5% Alcohol by Volume - 125 proof
- Warehouse: H
- Barrel Type: White Oak
- Maker: Independent Stave
- Staves: 6 month air dry
- Treatment: #4 Char
- Filtration: Chill Filtered
- Bottle Proof: 46.5% Alcohol by Volume - 93 proof
Tasting Notes: A reddish amber color.
Nose: A spicy aroma of Dried Citrus and Orange Peels with a hint of Caramel and Vanilla.
Palate Entry: Full and soft, marked by a mix of Burnt Sugar, Caramel, Orange, and Cloves.
Finish: Muted but well balanced with Vanilla, Honey, and Citrus.________________________________________
Best Served: Straight, on ice, or used in a premium cocktail.